Blue Cheese Buffalo Chicken Dip. Great, easy dip for tailgates and parties. Tastes like buffalo chicken wings with blue cheese dressing. Serve with thick chips and/or celery.
It combines all the flavors of buffalo wings —the hot sauce, chicken, and blue cheese— and packs them into an irresistible and addicting dip that can be served hot or cold. Easy Make-Ahead Buffalo Chicken Dip with Blue Cheese. Stir in celery; cook until soft. You can have Blue Cheese Buffalo Chicken Dip using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Blue Cheese Buffalo Chicken Dip
- You need 3/4 lb of chicken breast, cooked and shredded.
- You need 3/4 cup of hot sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of blue cheese salad dressing.
- It's 1 cup of crumbled blue cheese.
- Prepare 2 box of cream cheese @ room temp. (8 oz each box).
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheese (I used a cheddar blend).
Mix in the cream cheese, blue cheese dressing, and ranch dressing. Cook and stir until smooth and creamy. Stir in the shredded chicken and hot sauce. Wing sauce and blue cheese dressing were just made for one another.
Blue Cheese Buffalo Chicken Dip instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Prep a baking dish (I use a glass Pyrex handled bowl) with a spritz of oil or cooking spray..
- In a saucepan - combine chicken, hot sauce, blue cheese dressing and crumbled blue cheese over medium heat. Cut cream cheese into cubes and add in..
- Stir often and continue to cook until everything is melted and well combined..
- Remove from heat and stir in shredded cheese..
- Pour mixture into baking dish. Bake for 20 - 25 minutes..
- I serve this with tortilla chips and celery sticks. Enjoy : ).
But if you have an aversion to blue cheese, you are free to substitute ranch. Your dip will still turn out tasty. Adding actual blue cheese to this recipe is optional. But I like doing so if I happen to have some blue cheese on hand. You can substitute ranch dressing in place of the bleu cheese dressing in this recipe.