Slow Cooker Sweet Chicken.
You can cook Slow Cooker Sweet Chicken using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Sweet Chicken
- You need 1 kg of sweet potatoes.
- You need 500 g of chicken.
- Prepare 125 ml of dry white wine.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic.
- It's 2 of lemons.
- It's 6 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of honey.
- It's 4 tbsp of hoisin sauce.
- It's 4 tbsp of dried basil.
Slow Cooker Sweet Chicken instructions
- Peel sweet potatoes and slice into rounds about 1cm thick..
- Pan fry the sweet potatoes in 4 tbsp olive oil until they have a nice coating. Easier to do in batches..
- Arrange as a layer in the slow cooker..
- Next add the chicken to the pan and upto 2 more tbsp of olive oil. Get a nice brown coat but don't cook the chicken..
- Place the chicken on top of the potatoes..
- Start adding all the ingredients. Chopping the garlic..
- For the lemons. Zest and juice both..
- Flip the chicken over and move around a little to mix the sauces better..
- Set on high for 3 hours..