Spaghetti Bolognese and fish cake. This Vietnamese Spaghetti Bolognese is a delicious Asian twist on an Italian classic. Recently in the kitchen, I have been busy rustling up Often, she made fish balls but would also use the same mixture to fry in large pieces to make fish cakes like in the photo below. Our best ever spaghetti bolognese is super easy and a true Italian classic with a meaty, chilli sauce.
Time to ditch the readymade This spaghetti bolognese recipe is still easy and super simple to make. It will feed four people, but if you need to make dinner for more people, all you. This meaty Bolognese hides lots of lovely vegetables, making it a healthy recipe for all the family. You can cook Spaghetti Bolognese and fish cake using 25 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Bolognese and fish cake
- Prepare of Irish potatoes.
- Prepare of Mince meat.
- Prepare of Chopped Green pepper.
- It's of Chopped hot pepper.
- You need 1 of egg yolk.
- You need 1 tin of Sardine.
- It's of Maggi.
- It's 1 teaspoon of Curry.
- It's 1 teaspoon of mixed spices.
- You need of Breadcrumbs or corn flour.
- You need of Soy sauce.
- It's of Spaghetti Bolognese and sauce.
- You need of Spaghetti.
- It's of Chopped onions.
- Prepare of Mince meat.
- It's of Garlic.
- You need of Sliced hot pepper.
- You need of Sliced green pepper.
- You need of Chopped carrot.
- You need of Sliced peas.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Grinded cardamom,black pepper,cumin.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of mixed spices.
- It's of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Maggi.
- Prepare 3 teaspoon of butter.
Equipment and preparation: For this recipe you will Add the spaghetti and cook until al dente. Divide the spaghetti between bowls and top with the Bolognese. Season with black pepper and Parmesan. Everyone needs a great everyday Spaghetti Bolognese recipe, and this is mine!
Spaghetti Bolognese and fish cake step by step
- Peel and cut your potatoes. Wash it and boil with water for some minutes until soft.
- Mash it a little.
- Add 2 tablespoons of oil inside a pan.Add onions and mince meat and stir for about 2 minutes.then Add red pepper,green pepper,sardines,maggi,salt and soy sauce then stir.
- Mix the fried ingredients with the mashed potatoes.Add one egg yolk and mix again.
- Mould your mixture into flat circle.break 2 eggs and beat then dip the cakes inside the egg and remove then put it in the breadcrumbs and turn till it’s covered with it.
- Boil your spaghetti with salt.
- Fry your onions with oil.Add mince meat and stir for 2 minutes. While stirring Add garlic,green pepper,hot pepper,carrots,peas,mixed spices and the grin spices too.Add small amount of water then allow it to cook.
- In a frying pan add 3 tablespoons of butter. When it melts add your spaghetti and stir for about 2-3 minutes. Your food is ready..
The Bolognese Sauce is rich, thick and has beautiful depth of flavour. It's perfect for a quick midweek meal though if you have the time to simmer this Meat Sauce for a couple of hours, you'll take it from seriously delish. Comparing tiny miniature food VS. regular size food and picking a winner! Miniature spaghetti with meatballs, cheesy nachos with guacamole, rainbow cake and. Spaghetti Bolognese is a classic everywhere in the world except for Italy where it doesn't exist.