Crockpot Meatball and Pepperoni Pasta Sauce. Carol's Slow Cooker BBQ Beef (crockpot, barbeque, slowcooker, crock pot)SparkRecipes. Once sauced up, these homemade meatballs in the crockpot cook slowly and evenly, keeping all the juices and flavors tucked neatly inside every Serve it over your favorite pasta like spaghetti or penne. Turn it into a meatball sub by serving it over a toasted hoagie, top it with mozzarella cheese and broil!
These pepperoni meatballs have all your favorite pizza flavors in meatball form! Pulse the pepperoni in a food processor until it is ground completely. Pour the mixture into a large bowl. You can have Crockpot Meatball and Pepperoni Pasta Sauce using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Meatball and Pepperoni Pasta Sauce
- You need 1 bag (2 pounds) of frozen meatballs.
- Prepare 2 packs (6 ounce) of pepperoni bites.
- Prepare 2 jars (24 ounce) of pasta sauce (your favorite!).
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of oregano.
- You need 1 teaspoon of basil.
- Prepare 2 of onions, sliced.
- It's 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of Hot cooked pasta (your favorite!).
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
Serve with pasta, marinara and parmesan cheese! Tip: Make sure to remove the little silica gel package. Slow cooked pasta sauce and meatballs! The classic thrifty food that feeds a lot of people with minimal effort.
Crockpot Meatball and Pepperoni Pasta Sauce instructions
- In a large crockpot combine : frozen meatballs, pepperoni bites, pasta sauce, black pepper, Italian seasoning, oregano, basil leaves, sliced onions and minced garlic, stir gently.......
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6 hours, stirring occasionally.......
- Spoon a hefty amount of your delicious meatball / pepperoni bite pasta sauce over your cooked pasta, sprinkle with some Parmesan cheese and enjoy 😉!.
One of the easiest and tastiest meatball Place brown sugar, chili sauce, jelly, ketchup, ginger, cold water and lemon juice in your crock pot. Add frozen meatballs and stir so meatballs are. Spaghetti sauce with beef meatballs recipe for the crockpot with garlic, tomatoes, red wine, and oregano. Add the meatballs to the sauce and scrape any drippings into the sauce. Serve over hot cooked pasta with Italian bread and more grated.