Double The Crust Apple Crisp.
You can have Double The Crust Apple Crisp using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Double The Crust Apple Crisp
- Prepare 6 of Apples.
- It's 3/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 3 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- You need pinch of Salt (1/8) tsp..
- It's 1 cup of oats.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It's 2/3 of all-purpose flour.
- You need 8 tbsp of butter.
Double The Crust Apple Crisp step by step
- Set oven to 350°F..
- Grease a 13 by 9 pan..
- Peel, core and slice apples..
- In a mixing bowl combine apples, ground cinnamon, salt and sugar. Mix well..
- Place apple mixture evenly across the bottom of the pan..
- In the same mixing bowl mix oats, brown sugar, flour and butter until mixed all the way through. Should be crumbly..
- Apply the crumble mixture evenly over apples and place in oven..
- Bake for 50 minutes. Done!.