Apple Crisp. This is the easiest of the apple desserts. Just bake sliced tart apples topped with a streusel oat topping, with plenty of brown sugar, butter, and cinnamon. You won't be able to stop after one.
Easy Apple Crisp Recipe with Ultra Crispy Topping. Caramel Apple Crisp with Cinnamon Ice Cream (No Machine) - Gemma's Bigger Bolder Baking Ep. I was looking for an apple crisp recipe similar to what I had growing up but this wasn't it. You can cook Apple Crisp using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Apple Crisp
- You need of Apple Mixture.
- It's 1/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 8 cup of apples.
- It's 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare of Topping.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- It's 8 tbsp of butter/margarine.
When you miss those summer berries but you've got the heater cranked up. Combine your two favorite apple desserts into one scrumptious dish after your next trip to the orchard. Get the recipe at Creme de la Crumb. Serve the crisps warm with vanilla bean ice cream or fresh whipped cream, if desired.
Apple Crisp instructions
- Butter an approximately 8x12 pan..
- Peel, core, and slice the apples into small pieces.
- Mix apples with the 1/3 cup flour, 1/4 cup sugar, and Cinnamon.l.
- Place apple mixture into pan..
- Mix together the 1 1/2 cup flour, 1 1/2 cup brown sugar, baking powder, and salt in a separate bowl..
- Mix the margarine in until it is a fine crumb..
- Pour the topping mixture on top of the apple mixture and shake down a little bit..
- Bake in preheated oven at 350°F for 30 minutes..
Fresh crisp apples topped with a brown sugar crumble that's baked to perfection. Easy apple crisp recipe using old-fashioned rolled oats and a simple saute technique that enhances the flavor and texture of the filling. Though an apple crisp is a less structured dessert than a pie, you still want to select an apple that'll Apple varieties that are super crisp when eaten out of hand are the best bakers. The apples are lightly sweetened, spiced, and baked to juicy perfection beneath a buttery, generously. Apple Crisp belongs to a long line of simple baked desserts that combine fresh fruit with a topping.