Aioli Platter From Provence. Aioli is a classic garlicky Provençal dip that, when served with some fresh colourful veg, makes the ideal healthy crowd-pleasing snack that Chop up your colourful, fresh veg and arrange onto a nice platter alongside your aioli dip. Share with friends over a delicious glass of Mirabeau Provence Rosé. About provence platter: Provence platters are completely reconstructed from the ends of French Oak wine barrels.
This rich garlic sauce is similar in texture to mayonnaise, and is commonly used in the cuisine of Provençe in France and Catalonia in Spain. The Grand Aioli: The Ultimate French Vegetable Platter (vegetarian ). Fait maison : le traditionnel aïoli, toute la Provence dans votre assiette. You can have Aioli Platter From Provence using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Aioli Platter From Provence
- It's of Aioli :.
- Prepare 2 of egg yolks.
- You need 1 cup of olive oil.
- It's 2 cloves of garlic crushed.
- It's to taste of salt pepper and.
- Prepare of Veggies :.
- You need of Radishes , washed and sliced thin.
- You need of Green beans , washed and trimmed.
- It's of carrots colorful , peeled.
- You need of grape tomatoes , washed.
- It's of bell peppers baby , washed.
Aioli is a French/Spanish mayonnaise type sauce made from Aioli is a French/Spanish garlic mayonnaise sauce made from crushed garlic, egg yolk, olive oil, lemon juice, and salt. There are many ways of enjoying aioli. The classic dish from Provence is to steam fresh. Crudité Platter with Roasted Garlic Aioli.
Aioli Platter From Provence step by step
- In a stand mixer add the 2 egg yolks and pressed garlic..
- Mix until forms a thick paste..
- Slowly (VERY SLOWLY) drip the oil into the the paste while mixing. Add a few drops, let mix for a minute, then add a few more drops. Patience is key!.
- Add salt and pepper to taste..
- The consistency should be very very thick when finished..
- Arrange the veggies on a platter with aioli.
This is a great party platter to serve any time of year—just change the vegetables according to the season. In winter, blanch the vegetables (see directions below) to give them extra flavor and color. Our aioli's are more than a fancy mayonnaise. This trio was artfully crafted by Stonewall Kitchen with robust flavors and versatility you need for gourmet cooking at home. Originating in the Provence region of France, aioli is traditionally made of garlic, olive oil, lemon juice and egg yolks.