Focaccia Bread. This delicious Rosemary Focaccia Bread recipe is easy to make, and topped with fresh rosemary, olive oil and flaky sea salt. Meet my all-time favorite focaccia bread recipe. ♡. Our focaccia has a moist but airy crumb sandwiched between thin but ultra-crunchy top and bottom crusts, thanks to a generous amount of olive oil in the pan and on top of the dough.
Typical to Liguria and Genoa in particular it's often called focaccia. Focaccia Bread, Our Favorite Yeast Bread To Make At Home. Focaccia is our favorite yeast-bread to make at home. You can cook Focaccia Bread using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Focaccia Bread
- You need 7 gms of sachet dried yeast powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of warm water.
- It's 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- It's 3-3 of &1/4 cups of plain flour.
- It's 1 tbsp of Milk powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of For Topping:.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It's 1-2 cloves of garlic crushed.
- It's 12 of black olives.
- It's sprigs of Fresh Rosemary.
- You need 1 tsp of dried Oregano.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of corse sea salt.
- It's 28 of by 18 cms rectangular tin.
It has a crisp outside and soft inside, and is perfect to serve with dinner, soups. Focaccia is a great bread that everyone should know how to make. Focaccia bread is made with pantry staples that are mixed by hand, then let rest and folded. This focaccia bread recipe is soft, fluffy and great as an appetizer for Italian dishes.
Focaccia Bread instructions
- Sift the flour,milk powder,yeast,sugar,& salt in a large bowl. Combine water & oil.
- Pour liquid into the flour mixture. Bind to a dough.
- Sprinkle some more flour on a surface & knead for 10 mins.
- Knead till smooth & elastic.
- Transfer in a bowl, lightly oiled. Brush the surface of the dough..
- Cover & leave in a warm place for 1 hour..
- After an hour punch it& knead for 1 min..
- Roll into a rectangular & place in the tin. Cover to rise for 20 mins.
- Using a wooden spoon, press dough all over & form indents 1 cm deep.
- Brush with combined olive oil,garlic, salt over the surface.
- Top with olives & rosemary. Sprinkle oregano,salt.
- Bake @180°c for 20-25 mins or till golden brown.
- Cut into squares while still warm.
You can eat Focaccia bread any time of the day, with coffee for breakfast, with a glass of wine during meal time. Focaccia bread is made with very few ingredients. The five ingredients include: flour, water, salt, yeast, and olive oil. Like most all bread recipes, there is not one singular way to approach focaccia. This focaccia recipe is as fuss-free as bread recipes go.