Vickys Peach Melba Overnight Oats, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can cook Vickys Peach Melba Overnight Oats, GF DF EF SF NF using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Peach Melba Overnight Oats, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 120 g of gluten-free rolled oats (1 & 1/3 cups).
- You need 300 ml of light coconut milk or milk of choice (1 & 1/4 cups).
- Prepare 400 g of can of peach slices in syrup (14 oz).
- You need 140 g of fresh raspberries (5 oz).
Vickys Peach Melba Overnight Oats, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Mix the oats and milk together in a bowl and add a splash of the syrup from the tinned peaches to sweeten.
- Roughly chop 2 peach slices per serving bowl and lay evenly at the bottom.
- Add 2 spoons of milky oats over the top - it should be liquidy for the oats to soak up.
- Mash the raspberries with a fork, reserving around 8 for decoration. Mix with 1 tbsp or so syrup from the tinned peaches to sweeten then divide evenly between servings.
- Add another 2 spoons of milky oats then another layer of chopped peaches.
- Finally divide the remaining oats between the bowls and top with the reserved raspberries.
- Cover with clingfilm and let stand in the fridge overnight. Perfect breakfast for the next day! I topped mine with some cream coz that's the way I roll on a Saturday morning lol.