Zucchini in creamy lemon butter sauce. We steeped zucchini and mushrooms in a savory lemon and butter sauce to make this simply delicious vegetarian side dish. Cook it down with olive oil, onion, and garlic and it becomes a creamy, caramelized mush that's great to spread on toast (like in the recipe this one was inspired by, Jennie Cook's Zucchini Butter), stir into scrambled eggs, or turn into pasta. I have made this Lemon Cream Sauce a lot over the years for a quick creamy pasta dinner.
Shhhh… Slice a zucchini in thin slices vertically. I used a mandoline to make it quick and easy. If you don't have a mandoline, it's a pretty useful kitchen gadget. You can have Zucchini in creamy lemon butter sauce using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zucchini in creamy lemon butter sauce
- You need 4 of big zucchini.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- It's 1/2 cup of cooking cream.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 cup of Chicken broth.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Grated parsley.
Pour Puck Lemon Butter Sauce into the pan with the cooked pasta, zucchini and peas and toss to coat. Stir vigorously until the pasta is coated with the sauce. Taste for seasoning, and add more salt if needed. I love butter, but this easy creamy pasta sauce doesn't have any — just straight-up heavy cream, brightened with fresh lemon zest and juice.
Zucchini in creamy lemon butter sauce instructions
- Place the butter in the pan and fry the zucchini until it’s golden brown.
- When the zucchini is slightly brown put the chicken broth and bring it to boil. Put all the ingredients and bring it to boil for about 5 minutes of until the sauce will be In half..
- Top with Parmesan cheese and ready to serve ❤️.
I call this creamy chicken cavatelli pasta a grown-up macaroni and cheese because, well, it includes zucchini and chicken. And the sauce is not your. This amazing vegan lemon cream sauce is the perfect topping to spiralized zucchini noodles. by Alyssa Rimmer. Zucchini Noodles with Vegan Lemon Cream Sauce. This Creamy Zucchini Sauce is bursting with flavor!