Abbi's Asian Chicken Salad from Leaf Restaurant. You'll find this item in the "Low-Fat and Fabulous" column during. "A perfect salad for leftover BBQ, boiled, broiled or baked chicken. A very crunchy salad with a tasty sweet Asian-style dressing. How To Make Asian Chicken Chopped Salad.
I used linguine instead of cabbage and added chopped cashews and crushed red pepper and chopped green pepper. We live far from any Vietnamese restaurants so this recipe filled the bill! I made a half recipe used rice noodles lettuce green pepper snow peas sliced. You can cook Abbi's Asian Chicken Salad from Leaf Restaurant using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Abbi's Asian Chicken Salad from Leaf Restaurant
- It's 1 packages of cabbage mix.
- Prepare 1 lb of grilled chicken.
- It's 1 cup of shelled edemame.
- It's 1 cup of shredded carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped green onion.
- Prepare 2 small of Mandarin oranges.
- You need 1/2 cup of toasted almonds.
- It's 1/2 cup of crispy chow mein noodles.
- It's 1/4 cup of sesame ginger vinaigrette.
- You need 2 tsp of black and white sesame seeds.
Chinese Chicken Salad - Restaurant quality that you can easily make right at home, except it's healthier and a million times tastier! This Chopped Asian Salad from A Dash of Sanity is full of amazing flavor. Crunchy chow mein noodles are tossed with shredded green cabbage, fresh. See more ideas about Asian chicken salads, Asian chicken, Chicken salad.
Abbi's Asian Chicken Salad from Leaf Restaurant instructions
- Mix veggies and chicken..
- Add almonds and crispy chow mein noodles..
- Toss with dressing..
- Sprinkle black and white sesame seeds..
Asian Chicken Salad made with shredded chicken breast, crunchy jicama, crispy Chinese noodles and toasted. This Asian Chicken Chopped Salad recipe is packed with fresh ingredients and zesty chicken, and tossed with a creamy sesame ginger That said, most of those bagged salads at the store aren't organic, which is a priority for me when purchasing leafy greens. My Asian Chicken Salad has crunchy vegetables, sweet mandarins and Asian ginger dressing. In a large bowl combine the scallions, bell pepper, carrot, orange segments, cilantro and mint leaves. This Asian Chicken Salad is full of tender grilled chicken, fresh, crisp vegetables and has the most fantastic Asian Citrus Dressing!