Crock Pot Chicken Parmigiana. In large skillet, saute chicken in butter or margarine. Arrange chicken and eggplant in crock pot with eggplant on bottom. Crockpot Chicken Parmigiana recipe: Try this Crockpot Chicken Parmigiana recipe, or contribute your own.
You won't believe how tender the chicken turns out when you make it in the slow cooker. And yes, the crust stays crispy! Grab the FULL recipe and a FREE. You can cook Crock Pot Chicken Parmigiana using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Chicken Parmigiana
- It's 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 4 of skinless, boneless chicken breasts.
- It's 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 14 oz of jar of pasta sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
This is an easy chicken dinner the whole family will love! The best homemade chicken parmigiana recipe I've ever ! It's absolutely delicious, easy to make and healthier! I have the chicken taco chili in my crock pot right now.
Crock Pot Chicken Parmigiana instructions
- Beat egg, salt and pepper.
- Dip chicken into egg and coat with bread crumbs.
- Saute chicken in butter in a skillet.
- Place chicken in slow cooker and pour in pasta sauce..
- Cover. Cook on low 6-8 hours..
- Layer on mozzarella and parmesan. Cook 15 minutes more..
In large skillet, saute/fry chicken in butter. Arrange eggplant and… Arrange eggplant and chicken in crock pot (place eggplant on bottom or possibly it won't cook completely). This Crock Pot Chicken Parmigiana recipe is a great option that is simplifies that cooking process. From dipping the chicken in egg yolk to coating it This parmigiana inspired recipe is so easy and just as flavorful as the original, with a lower calorie-count to boot! Everyone can use this go-to easy.