Simple Country goulash.
You can cook Simple Country goulash using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Country goulash
- You need 2 of lbs. Lean ground chuck; (cooked & broken up into pieces.).
- It's 1 of - Lg. Onion; (diced).
- Prepare 1/2 of - Green Bell Pepper; (diced).
- It's 1 of - Garlic Clove; (minced).
- You need 2 of - cups Elbow Macaroni; (cook according to pkg.).
- Prepare 1 of - can Petite Diced Tomatoes.
- You need 2 of - Tbsps. Real Butter.
- You need 2 of - Tbsps. Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 1 of - Tbsp. Kosher Salt.
- You need 1/2 of -Tsp. Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
Simple Country goulash step by step
- In a Lg. Pot Make Macaroni According to Pkg. Directions..
- In a Skillet, over medium-heat; Brown ground chuck until done; drain off excess fat..
- Add Onion, bell pepper, and Garlic to Meat and cook an additional 5 to 7 minutes or until onion is translucent..
- Reduce heat; Add Macaroni to meat mixture and blend together; then add tomatoes to mixture and stir; simmer for about 7 to 10 minutes..
- Remove, let stand for 5 minutes and serve..