Vegan red velvet cake. Rich, moist and smooth vegan red velvet cake topped with lemon buttercream frosting and maraschino cherries. Two gorgeous layers of fluffy, gloriously vibrant red cake, ideal for birthdays or other special occasions. Mix together the non-dairy milk and vinegar.
Mix until you have a smooth, red batter. Pour the batter into a cake pan, and bake. The most amazing Vegan Red Velvet Cake! You can have Vegan red velvet cake using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan red velvet cake
- You need 2 cup (300 gm) of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 cup (150 gm) of sugar.
- It's 2 teaspoon of red food colour.
- It's 1 cup (200 ml) of water.
- Prepare 6 tablespoon of oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vinegar.
Moist, fluffy layers of red cake with a hint of chocolate. Sweet, tangy vegan cream cheese frosting. To make vegan red velvet cake: In a large bowl, whisk the dry ingredients together. In a medium bowl, mix the wet ingredients together.
Vegan red velvet cake step by step
- Take a mixing bowl and sieve all the dry ingredients and mix well..
- In this mixture add water, vinegar, oil and mix well. Now add red food colouring and combine every thing together. Your cake batter is ready..
- Now transfer them into cup cake moulds. Bake it in preheated oven for 18-20 mins..
- Here is your moist soft vegan cupcake is ready..
- Note - if you want you can add milk in same quantity instead of water..
- You can bake it in microwave for 3-5 mins. If you want you can bake it in cooker, in a cooker make a base with salt and over that place a stand and preheat it in low flame for 5 minutes. After that place the cup cakes in your cooker and cover it with lid and bake it for 12-15 mins on low medium flame. Make sure that you have removed the whistle and gasket of cooker..
- If you don't have red food colour you can skip it. Or if you want chocolate cup cake then add 1/2 cup cocoa powder and 11/2 cup all-purpose flour instead of 2 cup all-purpose flour..
Add enough red food dye so that the wet ingredients are a very vibrant red. As for quantity, it will depend on the intensity of the food colouring used. The most amazing, easy Vegan Red Velvet Cake recipe is a moist, soft, lightly chocolate cake, topped with a simple homemade vegan cream cheese frosting. It has a perfect velvet texture! This easy red velvet cake is recognizable with its bright red color offset by a white, creamy frosting.