Crockpot Orange 🍊 Teriyaki Chicken.
You can cook Crockpot Orange 🍊 Teriyaki Chicken using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Orange 🍊 Teriyaki Chicken
- It's 1 of large pack chicken thighs (skinless, boneless, large family pack).
- It's 3 of onions, sliced.
- It's 1 cup of orange juice.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- It's 1/3 cup of teriyaki sauce.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 of orange 🍊, sliced thinly.
- You need 1 bunch of green onions, chopped (use the green part to decorate your plate).
Crockpot Orange 🍊 Teriyaki Chicken instructions
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs.......
- Place thighs into your crockpot.......
- Place your sliced onions all over chicken thighs........
- In a large bowl combine orange juice, water, minced garlic, black pepper, soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, ground ginger and brown sugar, mix well........
- Pour orange juice mixture all over chicken thighs.......
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6 - 8 hours, or until chicken thighs are fully cooked, stirring occasionally......lightly shred your chicken with two forks while cooking........Halfway thru cooking I left the lid to my crockpot slightly opened to prevent too much liquid from accumulating in the dish....... 😉.
- Serve over a bed of my Instant Chicken Rice, layer with some sliced oranges, top with green onions and enjoy 😉!!!.