Herb Chicken Stew.
You can have Herb Chicken Stew using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Herb Chicken Stew
- You need 404 g of chicken thigh fillet or chicken breasts.
- Prepare 600 g of freshly frozen mixed vegetables.
- Prepare 500 g of baby potatoes.
- Prepare of Beef stock cubes Knorr 2.
- Prepare 600 g of onion (White).
- You need 1 tbsp of Rosemary,fresh.
- You need of Bay Leaf 3 leaf.
- It's 1 tbsp of Spices,Nutmeg,ground.
- It's 1 tsp of Ground Turmeric.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cumin Seed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- You need of Spices,Fennel Seed 2 tsp.,whole.
- You need 8 dash of Table Salt.
- Prepare of Maybe some ground Black pepper.
Herb Chicken Stew step by step
- I put cold water in the Electric Slow Cooker,added the frozen chicken thigh fillets,frozen mixed vegetables,the mild spices,herbs an dried herbs,as well as the 2 stock cubes into the Slow Cooker and allowed it too continually cook for 23 hours..
- Then I peeled the baby potatoes and onions,washed them of course and then added them too the Electric Slow Cooker - added them to the rest of the stew..
- After the last minimum 3 hours,I enjoyed eating some of my homemade stew..