Tzatziki Sauce. Tzatziki Sauce is a lusciously creamy, flavorful sauce or dip that is HEALTHY and EASY! Tzatziki Sauce is a versatile condiment that will make all of your Mediterranean recipes better! Watch how to make Greek tzatziki sauce in this short recipe video.
Tzatziki, cacık or tarator is a dip, soup, or sauce found in the cuisines of Southeast Europe and the Middle East. It is made of salted strained yogurt or diluted yogurt mixed with cucumbers, garlic, salt, olive oil, sometimes with vinegar or lemon juice, and herbs such as dill, mint, parsley and thyme. Окрошка. Ссылки[править Learn how to make a Tzatziki Sauce recipe! You can cook Tzatziki Sauce using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tzatziki Sauce
- It's 1 of cucumber.
- Prepare of Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of olive oil used in 3 steps.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt used in 3 steps.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh dill I used dry 2 tablespoon.
- It's 2 tablespoon of red wine vinegar used in 2 steps.
I hope you enjoy this easy Tzatziki Sauce recipe! Tzatziki sauce is a Greek cucumber yogurt dip. This tzatziki sauce tied everything together. I pretty much drowned my chicken and smothered everything on my plate with it.
Tzatziki Sauce step by step
- Wash and peel cucumber and grate it in large bowl add 1/8 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon of vinegar and let it set on side for 10 minutes so that all the moisture is out then after 10 minutes put the mixture in cheese cloth and squeeze out the water.
- In blender add the garlic and 1/2 teaspoon olive oil and make a paste with dash of salt.
- Greek thick creamy yogurt add to it the both mixture of cucumber and garlic and chopped fresh dill mix add 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper and white vinegar and olive oil mix well refrigerate enjoy 😉.
This tzatziki sauce is a great recipe for showcasing summer produce - it's rich & creamy, bright Tzatziki is a salted yogurt and cucumber dip that's made of strained yogurt, shredded cucumber, olive. You may be wondering, "What is Tzatziki sauce?" This is a classic Greek appetizer (or "meze") made from thick strained yogurt, cucumber, garlic, olive oil, and fresh dill. A delicious Greek cucumber-yogurt sauce to use in mezze platters, wraps, gyros, or. How To Make The Best Tzatziki Sauce - This wonderfully bright, zesty dip and spread is Vegetarian, Gluten Free, Low Carb, and Keto. Enjoy with pita and fresh veggies.