Chocolate and banana overnight oats #noheatchallenge. These chocolate banana overnight oats bring together oats, banana and chocolate protein powder to make a quick and easy breakfast option that tastes like dessert. If you've been reading EBF for awhile you'll know that throughout the summer months. Banana and Chocolate Overnight Oats by Organize Yourself Skinny.
Banana slices pair perfectly with the spread and add natural sweetness (no need for additional sugar). Chocolate Banana Overnight Oats. back to all recipes. Quaker® and Chef'd have teamed up to deliver everything you need for amazing overnight oats straight to your door. You can cook Chocolate and banana overnight oats #noheatchallenge using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate and banana overnight oats #noheatchallenge
- Prepare 1/2 cup of rolled oats.
- You need 1 of banana.
- Prepare 1 pinch of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of flaxseeds.
- Prepare 1 tbspn of chia seeds.
- Prepare of Milk (deeps on the consistency you want).
- Prepare of Yogurt of choice.
- It's of Honey(optional).
- You need A few of drops of lemon juice.
To me overnight oats has to be different than what you expect oatmeal to be. Who doesn't like chocolate… for breakfast?! Enter High Protein Chocolate Banana Overnight Oats FTW. Here's what you need: rolled oats, milk, vanilla greek yogurt, cocoa powder, cinnamon, ground nutmeg, chia seed, banana, mini chocolate chip, banana Stir together.
Chocolate and banana overnight oats #noheatchallenge step by step
- Mash the banana using a fork..
- Add in the rolled oats, flaxseeds, chia seeds, cocoa powder, milk, yogurt and honey. Mix well..
- Refrigerate overnight..
- Top with banana slices. Enjoy..
Seal and place in the refrigerator overnight for up to five days. Top with additional banana slices, chocolate chips, and honey if desired. And so this mammoth Cocoa Banana Overnight Oats recipe was born! It's full of natural antioxidants and nutrients. You can also use raw cocao powder, although.