Easy Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats.
You can cook Easy Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats
- It's 1 large of ripe banana.
- It's 1 cup of Rolled or steel cut oats (do not use quick cooking!).
- You need 1 cup of Unsweetened original almond milk.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tbsp of Chia seeds.
- It's 1/4 cup of Creamy peanut butter.
- It's 1 tsp of Light agave syrup or honey (use more if you like sweeter oatmeal).
Easy Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats step by step
- In a large bowl mash your banana with a fork.
- Add remaining ingredients to bowl.
- Mix well, peanut butter must be evenly distributed!.
- Pour the mixture into 2 airtight containers or you can cover large bowl with plastic wrap, whichever you prefer..
- Refrigerate oats for 7 hours (overnight).
- When ready to eat, stir the oats.
- Add toppings of your choice like sliced bananas, shaved dark chocolate or chips :D you can also add a little splash of almond milk if you feel it's too thick!.