French Omelette with Chives.
You can have French Omelette with Chives using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of French Omelette with Chives
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 Tbl of butter.
- It's of Chives (chopped) + couple for garnish.
- It's to taste of Salt & pepper.
French Omelette with Chives step by step
- Whisk eggs with a splash of milk to lighten them up, add chopped chives, season with salt & pepper to taste.
- Melt butter in a non-stick skillet until the bubbling just stops being carful not to brown, shake pan to cover bottom.
- Add eggs to pan and keep eggs moving to cook without browning, when eggs are almost set start to roll eggs over themselves starting from edge closest to you.
- Before rolling to the end, roll far edge in, invert onto a serving plate and garnish with whole chives.