Paprika beef goulash. This old fashioned goulash is loaded with vegetables and beef, for a hearty winter meal. A rich and hearty Hungarian beef stew flavored with paprika. [Photographs: J. Beef goulash—it even sounds warm and homey.
This is very much like the German type of Goulash that I am used to my Mom making. This richly flavored, deeply satisfying goulash is super-easy, with a surprisingly short ingredient list. Looking to amp up your beef stew but unsure where to start? You can have Paprika beef goulash using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Paprika beef goulash
- You need 1/2 kg of beef.
- It's 1 tsp of paprika.
- It's 1/2 tsp of mixed herbs.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of back pepper.
- Prepare 100 g of mixed veges, Capsicum carrots.
- It's 2 of large tomatoes.
- You need 1 of large onion.
Paprika - The paprika should really shine in this dish so I opted for sweet Hungarian paprika. A classic Hungarian Goulash with melt-in-your mouth, tender beef, slowly cooked in an incredibly rich. The Paprika Beef Goulash recipe out of our category Turkey! Learn how to make Paprika beef & butter bean goulash and get the Smartpoints of the recipes.
Paprika beef goulash step by step
- Boil the beef in ginger and garlic.
- Fry onions with garlic, and add the beef.
- Cook for a few minutes then add tomatoes.
- Add the pigeon peas and veges and simmer.
- Add the stock, a little to cook the beef until almost dry.
- Serve hot with rice/ chapati.
Sauté onions in small amount of oil. Stir briskly to keep from burning. This beef goulash recipe is made with tomatoes, paprika, onion, caraway seeds, and potatoes, along with peppers and other seasonings. This easy beef stew is cooked on the stovetop. Beef goulash is a cozy, rustic stew filled with chunks of tender beef, savory vegetables, and fragrant spices such as paprika, ground caraway seeds and bay leaf.