Slow Cooker Thai Green Curry Chicken.
You can cook Slow Cooker Thai Green Curry Chicken using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Thai Green Curry Chicken
- Prepare 2 lbs of boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs, diced.
- Prepare 8 oz of frozen spinach, thawed.
- Prepare 8 oz of frozen carrots, thawed.
- It's 1 can (13.5 oz) of full fat coconut milk.
- Prepare 4-6 tbsp of green/red curry paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of lime juice.
Slow Cooker Thai Green Curry Chicken instructions
- Layer chicken on the bottom of the slow cooker..
- Place the spinach and carrots on top of the chicken..
- In a small bowl, whisk together coconut milk, green/red curry paste, and lime juice..
- Pour the mixture on top of the chicken, spinach, and carrots..
- Cook on low for 6 hours..