Baked Buffalo Chicken Dip. Baked Buffalo Chicken Dip Baked Buffalo Chicken Dip. Layer with chicken, wing sauce and salad dressing. This Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe is everyone's favorite game day or party appetizer!
Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate this Recipe. Serve warm with crackers, chips, pretzels and/or vegetables. Garnish with green onions, if desired, and serve warm with crackers, chips, pretzels, and/or vegetables. You can have Baked Buffalo Chicken Dip using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Prepare 14 oz of Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast (9 oz cooked).
- You need 2 tbsp of 1/3 Less Fat Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of Franks Red Hot Sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of Light Ranch Dressing.
- It's 1/2 cup of Reduced Fat 2% Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare 4 stick of Celery.
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sour cream and hot sauce until smooth; stir in chicken. Stir in the dressing, hot sauce and cheeses. Buffalo chicken dip isn't buffalo chicken dip if it doesn't use Frank's RedHot®. For your next party, look no further than this spicy, creamy dip.
Baked Buffalo Chicken Dip step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Bake chicken breast 30 minutes or until no longer pink. Chop or shred into small pieces and set aside. You can also use pre-cooked canned chicken breast and skip the first step. In small sauce pan combine hot sauce, ranch dressing, cream cheese and stir continuously over low heat until cream cheese melts and sauce is creamy. Add chicken to sauce pan and stir until well coated. Spread in 8x8 glass baking dish. Sprinkle with shredded cheese and bake in oven about 10 minutes or until cheese is just melted. Don't overbake. Serve with celery sticks. Enjoy. :).
It's not a competition, but you definitely just won appetizers. Give your game day crowd something to talk about. Chicken, cheese and buffalo hot sauce are baked until hot and bubbly and topped with blue cheese and bacon for the perfect shareable dip. Have you ever had Buffalo Chicken Dip? I feel like it's a game-day must-have here in the Midwest.