buffalo chicken cheese dip. Velveeta & RoTel Come Together To Make A Game Day Favorite! Shredded chicken, cream cheese, hot sauce and lots of melted cheese create a wonderful buffalo wing flavor on a chip or with veggie sticks." Soften the cream cheese first. Throw it in the microwave for a couple seconds.
Mix all together and then spread in a baking dish. This Buffalo Chicken Cheese Dip is the perfect party appetizer. Melty gooey cheese, spicy Buffalo sauce, and tender shredded chicken are topped with golden brown breadcrumbs. You can cook buffalo chicken cheese dip using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of buffalo chicken cheese dip
- You need 1 cup of mozzarella cheese shredded.
- Prepare 2 packages of cream cheese 8oz each.
- You need 1 cup of blue cheese crumbled.
- You need 1 each of jalapeno pepper.
- Prepare 2 cup of cooked chicken.
- You need 6 tbsp of hot sauce (Franks).
- Prepare 1 cup of cheddar cheese shredded.
- It's 1 cup of gouda cheese shredded.
Serve with pretzels, chips, or cut up veggies. This Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe is everyone's favorite game day or party appetizer! In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, hot pepper sauce and salad dressing. Buffalo chicken dip isn't buffalo chicken dip if it doesn't use Frank's RedHot®.
buffalo chicken cheese dip instructions
- cook chicken season or not your choice and chop up then set aside.
- mix gouda and cheddar cheese then set aside.
- chop the jalapeno pepper real fine with no seeds set aside.
- combine chicken, jalapeno pepper, mozzarella cheese, blue cheese, cream cheese & hot sauce in large mixing bowl.
- one all mixed put in serving dish then top with the cheddar and gouda cheeses.
- refrigerate for 1 hour prior to serving.
- serve with chips crackers or vegies.
For your next party, look no further than this spicy, creamy dip. It's not a competition, but you definitely just won appetizers. Serve warm with crackers, chips, pretzels and/or vegetables. Garnish with green onions, if desired, and serve warm with crackers, chips, pretzels, and/or vegetables. Add the chicken and Buffalo wing sauce.