Crock Pot Pork and Potatoes. Crockpot pork roast and potatoes is an easy and delicious five-ingredient recipe made with baby carrots, Dijon mustard, and thyme. This hearty and satisfying one-dish meal for pork and potatoes cooks in your crockpot while you are out and about. Crock Pot Pork Roast and Vegetables Favorite Family Recipes.
You can also use crock pot liners. This Crockpot Pork Chop Dinner is so easy to make. You even toss in carrots and potatoes for a complete meal - all cooked in one pot. You can cook Crock Pot Pork and Potatoes using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Pork and Potatoes
- Prepare 2-2 1/2 lb of pork stew meat.
- Prepare 6-8 of medium potatoes peeled and diced.
- Prepare 2 of chicken bouillon cubes.
- It's 1 packet of wishbone Italian dressing mix.
- You need 2 tsp of chopped garlic.
- It's 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of cornstarch mixed with 1/2 c water.
I decided to come up with my own Pork Roast recipe for a crock pot. Combine all dry seasonings and rub onto roast. Use olive oil to brown the roast. Crock Pot Pork Loin with Vegetables: An easy slow cooker pork loin recipe with potatoes, carrots, onions, and herbs in a rich tangy gravy.
Crock Pot Pork and Potatoes instructions
- In a well sprayed crock pot add potatoes and bouillon cubes. Add 3 cups of water..
- Top with pork, Italian dressing mix, garlic and parsley. Drizzle olive oil over all..
- Set to low and cook for 7 hrs. Remove all ingredients except liquid on bottom to a large serving dish. Pour liquid in a saucepan and add cornstarch mixture. Bring to a low boil then pour over pork and potatoes in serving bowl. Salt and pepper to taste..
Pork roast, onions, cream of celery soup and a packet of Lipton Savory Herb and Garlic mix together and create this fabulously easy and delicious recipe for Crock-Pot Pork Loin Roast with Potatoes! Crockpot Mustard Pork Chops and Potatoes is a complete crock pot meal prepared in your slow cooker, and it's also an easy freezer-friendly dinner that everyone loves. I also want to wish you all a very Happy Monday!! I hope this week will find you well and happy, and eating as many mustard pork. The potatoes and chops have enough juice to keep everything moist. * I used thawed pork chops.