Crockpot Creamy Chicken Breast & Potatoes. Creamy Crock-pot® Slow Cooker Chicken With Mushrooms and ArtichokesCourtney's Sweets. View top rated Crockpot creamy chicken breast recipes with ratings and reviews. This creamy white chicken chili is made super easy in your crockpot!
A family favorite meal that's perfect for busy weeknights. Well, not too sound pushy, but it should probably be Crockpot Creamy White Chicken Chili because it's incredible and one of the easiest recipes I've ever made. Throw a couple pounds of raw chicken breast in a slow cooker. You can cook Crockpot Creamy Chicken Breast & Potatoes using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Creamy Chicken Breast & Potatoes
- It's 3 of Large Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 3 of Large Russet Potatoes or 6 Small Red Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of carrots.
- You need 1/4 of Yellow Onion.
- You need 1 Can of Cream of Mushroom.
- It's 1 Can of Cream of Chicken.
- You need 1 tsp of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Water.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It's of Pepper.
- It's of Garlic Powder.
- You need of Tony Chachere's Original Creole Seasoning.
Creamy Italian chicken is a great weeknight dinner for cheese lovers. You need only a few ingredients, including cream cheese, condensed soup, and Using skinless boneless chicken breasts makes this creamy crockpot recipe super easy. Just load up the appliance with chopped potatoes, carrots, and. Creamy Tuscan garlic chicken in the slow cooker makes an easy low carb dinner the family will love.
Crockpot Creamy Chicken Breast & Potatoes instructions
- Pour 1/2 cup of water into crockpot.
- Skin potatoes and slice into small size chunks (if preferred, do not skin).
- Rinse potatoes and put into crockpot.
- Slice onion and put into crockpot over potatoes.
- Season potatoes and onions with salt & pepper to taste.
- Rinse and add carrots to crockpot.
- Rinse chicken breast & slice into medium chunks.
- Season chicken breast with all seasoning to taste.
- Place chicken breast into crockpot over potatoes & onions.
- Pour can of cream of chicken over chicken breast.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6-8 hours.
- In 3 hours stir in can of cream of mushroom.
- Cover & continue to stir every hour until done.
- Spinkle parsley flakes on top.
How To Make Creamy Chicken Breast: Place all ingredients in a crockpot and cook all day on low. Creamy Crockpot chicken is great served on top of rice or pasta for dinner! Creamy Crockpot chicken is a bit like your childhood favorite Campbells chicken and rice dinner. Push the chicken into the gravy mixture. (use medium size breasts, if very thick slice them in half lengthwise so they. Place chicken breasts in crockpot and add in the cream of chicken soup, Italian dressing, minced garlic, and mushrooms.