Green Gazpacho with Cucumber Bruschetta.
You can have Green Gazpacho with Cucumber Bruschetta using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Green Gazpacho with Cucumber Bruschetta
- It's of Whole cucumber (peeled - save the shavings for the bruschetta).
- Prepare Bag of spinach.
- You need 2 of spring onions.
- It's 3 sticks of celery.
- You need 1 of Green chilli.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
- It's 100 g of walnuts.
- Prepare Bunch of mint (leaves only).
- Prepare Bunch of flat leaf parsley.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 100 ml of olive oil (plus extra to serve and for the bruschetta).
- You need 2 tbsp of cider vinegar.
- You need 4 of heaped tbsp of Greek yogurt.
- It's 150 g of ice.
- You need 300 ml of water.
- Prepare of Sourdough bread.
Green Gazpacho with Cucumber Bruschetta instructions
- Put peeled cucumber skin in a bowl and add 2 tbsp olive oil and 1 tbsp lemon juice. And add salt and pepper. Leave to marinade..
- Add the herbs, garlic, cucumber, celery, chilli and spring onions to a food processor and blend..
- Add the spinach and walnuts and blend..
- Add the cider vinegar, olive oil and yoghurt and blend again. Taste and season with salt and pepper..
- Carefully add the ice to the blender and slowly add the water (being careful not to overfill the food processor....unlike my messy effort!).
- Taste and season again..
- Lightly toast slices of sourdough. Then rub with half a clove of garlic. Top the bread with the marinaded cucumber strips..
- Drizzle everything with more olive oil and a bit more black pepper..