Olives cherry tomatoes Focaccia. These fantastic Apulian recipes never end !!! Today we prepare PUDDICA, a focaccia from Brindisi seasoned with cherry tomatoes, olives, capers, oregano, sea. Arrange cherry tomato halves and olives on dough, pressing them into the dimples.
To make Topping: Pulse pistachios in food processor until ground, but with some larger pieces. Transfer to bowl, and stir in olive oil, garlic, and rosemary. When preparing this tomato focaccia recipe, use a good-quality extra-virgin olive oil for the best flavour. You can have Olives cherry tomatoes Focaccia using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Olives cherry tomatoes Focaccia
- Prepare 2 cups of apf or plain flour.
- You need 3-4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dry yeast.
- You need of sugar.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- It's of Mixed herbs/dried rosemary.
- You need of Black & green olives.
- You need of Halved cherry tomatoes.
- You need of Little semolina to dust.
Get more flavour from tomatoes by removing any packaging and leaving them in We earn a commission for products purchased through some links in this article. The focaccia will soak up a lot of olive oil while it is cooking, giving it its crunchy exterior while remaining fluffy inside. It's easy to make and feeds a crowd. Here I've gone for a really simple topping of zucchini and cherry tomatoes — which are great this time year — all topped with creamy.
Olives cherry tomatoes Focaccia step by step
- Add in all dry ingredients in the flour.Give a good mix.Knead the loose dough using luke warm water.Add in olive oil while kneading..
- Take the dough on the kitchen platform.Knead the dough at least for 10 mins or till it becomes nice soft.You can use little oil here.Keep the dough ball in a vessel & cover it.Place it in a warm place for proofing. In about 45 mins dough will rise up to double or even more than double..
- It's ready. Grease the baking tray with olive oil & sprinkle little semolina over it.This will make the Focaccia nice crunchy. Spread the dough on the baking tray.Dig holes into the flattened dough & place olives & cherry tomatoes. Sprinkle over olive oil & its ready to bake.Bake Focaccia at 200 degrees in preheated oven for 15 to 18 mins. Or till it turns golden brown. Freshly home baked Focaccia is ready. It tastes heavenly with any hot soup or even on its own..
If you have a good basic Focaccia recipe you can make it into almost anything. It could be a thick crust pizza, a simple olive oil bread or even a Today it's my cure for all things pizza and olives. Now quickly add the dressed halved cherry tomatoes and press them gently onto the dough. Italian bread focaccia with olive and cherry tomato, copy space. Ciabatta with olive, sesame, basil leaves and cherry tomato.