Pico de Gallo Salsa.
You can have Pico de Gallo Salsa using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pico de Gallo Salsa
- It's 8 of houweling tomatoes.
- It's 2 large of Jalapeño Chilis.
- It's 2 of Serrano chilis.
- You need 2 of red chilis.
- You need 1/2 bunch of cilantro.
- You need 1/3 cup of green onion, sliced.
- It's 1/4 cup of lime juice.
- You need 3 1/2 tsp of salt.
Pico de Gallo Salsa step by step
- De-seed most of the chili's by "gutting" technique..
- Finely dice chili's and set aside.
- Place juice in mixture.
- Finely chop cilantro and place with onion, set aside.
- Place tomatoes in magic bullet to chop.
- mix all ingredients together and add salt.
- Serve with favorite foods.