Pumpkin Spice Creme Brulee.
You can cook Pumpkin Spice Creme Brulee using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Spice Creme Brulee
- You need 2 cup of milk.
- It's 2 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 10 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It's 1/2 tsp of allspice.
- It's 1/4 tsp of ground cloves.
- It's 1/4 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extact.
- It's 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 9 large of egg yolks.
- You need 3/4 cup of unseasoned canned pure pumpkin.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need of whipped cream and gingersnap cookies, recipe attached in direction step #7.
Pumpkin Spice Creme Brulee instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- In a saucepan combine milk, cream, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, ginger, salt and allspice heat just to a simmer to dissolve sugar, add vanilla and chill, covered 30 minutes.
- Whisk in egg yolks, whisk until smooth, add the pumpkin,whisking until well blended.Strain through a fine mesh strainer into a bowl.
- Pour custard into 8 - 8 ounce ramekins place ramekins in baking pan, line bak I'm ng pan wit b clean kitchen towel to keep ramekins from sliding around in the pan. Pour enough hot water to come halfway up the sides of the ramekins.Bake for 25 to 30 minutes until the custards are set around the edges but still a little shaky in the center..
- carefully remove pan from the oven. Remove ramekins from the water bath to cool to room temperature, then cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 8 hours or overnight..
- Preheat the broiler, or better yet use a small propane torch remove plastic wrap from each brulee and sprinkle a thin layer of granulated sugar on top of each custard. Using torch on low heat sugar un y IL it melts and turns golden or broil for 30 to 60 seconds until sugar is caramelized. Serve.
- Its great by itself but even better with a garnish of gingersnap cookies, recipe attached below, and whipped cream https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/355102-ginger-snap-cookie-thins.