Slow Cooker Chicken Stroganoff.
You can have Slow Cooker Chicken Stroganoff using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Chicken Stroganoff
- It's 1-1/2 lbs of cubed raw chicken.
- Prepare 1 packet of onion soup mix (dry).
- It's 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 8 oz. of cream cheese, softened.
- You need 6 oz. of sliced mushrooms.
- It's 4 of servings cooked egg noodles.
Slow Cooker Chicken Stroganoff instructions
- Spray cooking spray in bottom of slow cooker and add chicken. Layer mushrooms on top..
- In a medium bowl, mix together onion soup mix, cream of mushroom soup, and cream cheese. Add on top of mushrooms and chicken..
- Cook approximately 3-4 hours on low. Most often this is done in 3 hours for me..
- Serve with egg noodles. Enjoy!.