Slow Cooker Turkey and Sausage Lasagna. This turkey sausage lasagna is a slow-cooker connoisseur's dream come true. If you were thinking this was a zoodle lasagna, think again! However, making lasagna in the slow-cooker yields lovely browned edges and a convincing baked flavor.
Serve with garlic toast, if desired. This slow cooker lasagna is the perfect healthy meal to come home to after a busy summer day! Spoon some of the sauce mixture into the bottom of a greased slow cooker. You can have Slow Cooker Turkey and Sausage Lasagna using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Turkey and Sausage Lasagna
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Turkey.
- Prepare 1/2 of roll pork sausage.
- It's 1 can of stewed tomato (Italian style).
- It's 1 jar of Pasta Sauce (with basil).
- Prepare 6 of no boil lasagna noodles.
- You need slices of Provolone cheese.
- You need of Shredded italian style cheese (mix of cheeses).
Break the noodles in half if you need to. Thick and flavorful, this Turkey Lasagna Soup resembles deconstructed lasagna, and is perfect on chilly days when your cravings are hankering for comfort food. Did we mention it's a snap to make? Your slow cooker makes meal prep easy, allowing you to whip up the scrumptious soup.
Slow Cooker Turkey and Sausage Lasagna instructions
- In a skillet, brown Ground turkey and pork sausage..
- Drain fat (should be minimal).
- Turn off heat and add jar of pasta sauce and can of stewed tomatoes to skillet and mix well.
- Spray crockpot with non stick cooking spray.
- Spread about 1/4 of the sauce and meat mixture in bottom of crock pot.
- Lay 4 slices of provolone cheese atop meat mixture.
- Break lasagna noodles so that you can lay one layer atop the cheese.
- Repeat process 2 more time alternating layers using Italian style cheese for remaining layers instead of provolone..
- Last layer should be remaining cheese.
- Set slow cooker on high and let cook for 2 hours.
Enjoy this classic Italian lasagna that's baked with turkey sausage for a cheesy, warm and delicious dinner, right at home. View full nutritional breakdown of Slow Cooker Eggplant Lasagna With Turkey Sausage calories by ingredient. Garnish with red pepper flakes and parsley if desired. Sorry I had to make a part two, my phone ran out of batter. Give this recipe a try! firstname.lastname@example.org #CROCKPOTMEALS #SLOWCOOKERMEALS.