Spinach Tortellini Soup with Smoked Sausage. This easy tortellini soup is loaded with Italian sausage, spinach, and cheese-filled pasta. The short ingredient list makes this soup the perfect weeknight This easy tortellini soup has been on heavy rotation in my kitchen lately. The list of ingredients is short, which translates into a dinner that doesn't.
The soup has a creamy rich flavor from tomatoes, and it's. Dear creamy tortellini soup, with sausage, and spinach, and that rich and creamy tomato broth: ILYSB! If there is just *one* soup you make this month, absolutely make it this one. You can have Spinach Tortellini Soup with Smoked Sausage using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spinach Tortellini Soup with Smoked Sausage
- You need 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- It's 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 of packaged smoked sausage (I used 2 for this recipe)sliced into coins.
- You need 2 cans of diced tomatoes(14 oz).
- You need 1-32 ounce of chicken broth + 1 can chicken broth (low sodium).
- Prepare 1 package of tortellini (I used 2 for this recipe) any flavor you like.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It's 4 cups of fresh baby spinach.
I'm not going to beat around the bush with you. This easy tortellini soup recipe is made extra-delicious with Italian sausage, spinach and tomatoes. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. Minestrone Soup with Pasta, Beans and Vegetables.
Spinach Tortellini Soup with Smoked Sausage instructions
- Heat olive oil in large stockpot, then add chopped onion and smoked sausage, then add garlic and sauté until onion is translucent and sausages start to brown.....
- Add the diced tomatoes, chicken broth, black pepper and bring to a boil......
- Add tortellini, and boil for 4 min or until tortellini is slightly soft, stirring gently.......
- Reduce heat and add spinach and cook until spinach has wilted.......
- Remove pot from heat, serve and enjoy 😉!.
Here's a satisfying soup for chilly nights. Hearty and chock full of flavor, it comes together in no time. Serve it with crusty bread to sop up every last bit. This is one of those delicious comforting soup recipes you need to save for those days when it's cold and you have a fire going, and you're maybe wearing. This recipe is made for those times.