Vegan overnight blueberry oats. These Blueberry Overnight Oats are made with a blend of coconut and almond milk for a sweet, refreshing, and creamy grab-n-go breakfast. Recipe for vegan and gluten-free Blueberry Overnight Oats. Prepare the oats the day ahead and top with warm blueberry sauce the next morning.
Oats: Overnight oats are typically made with old-fashioned rolled oats and sometimes quick oats. We usually like to use almond but coconut milk, cashew milk all work great for a vegan option. Blueberry Overnight Oats - the perfect easy make ahead no cook breakfast to enjoy for on the go. You can cook Vegan overnight blueberry oats using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan overnight blueberry oats
- It's 25 g of porridge oats.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of plain yogurt (I use coconut vegan yogurt).
- You need 1 tbsp of shredded coconut.
- It's of Drizzle of honey.
- Prepare Handful of frozen or fresh blueberries.
These blueberry overnight oats are the perfect meal to eat on the go. If you are a busy person, you need to try this recipe, it's so easy!!! I use them to make all kinds of recipes, but I prefer to add oats to my morning green smoothie. I also make oatmeal or porridge, especially when.
Vegan overnight blueberry oats instructions
- Layer a spoonful of yogurt with a spoonful of oats, then blueberries. Repeat to fill container 3/4 full. Drizzle over honey and store in a lidded container in the fridge..
- Best served the following day but will keep a couple days in the fridge..
Try this healthy and nutritious vegan recipe for overnight oats soaked in soy milk and served with fresh blueberries. These tasty vegan overnight oats will keep you feeling full all morning; they're perfect for planning ahead and grabbing for a morning on the go. Reviews for: Photos of Vegan Blueberry Almond Overnight Oats. Quick and easy vegan overnight oats with chia seeds and almond butter! Simple recipe for a healthy, nutritious and delicious breakfast.