AMAZING buffalo chicken dip. Enjoy this amazing Buffalo chicken dip while watching the big game. Cook chicken in slow cooker until cooked through. In crock pot add shredded chicken, buffalo sauce, cream cheese, and ranch dressing.
Buffalo Chicken Dip is warm, creamy, and loaded with cheese, chicken, and wing sauce. It's perfect for parties and ideal for game day tailgating! If you love cheesy dips, you'll also enjoy Barbecue Chicken Dip , White Spinach Queso , or Beef Enchilada Dip ! You can have AMAZING buffalo chicken dip using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of AMAZING buffalo chicken dip
- It's 1 packages of cream cheese.
- You need 1 lb of chicken breast.
- It's 1/3 cup of hot sauce.
- It's 1 cup of Helman's mayo.
- It's 1/2 cup of cheese of your choice (i use shredded colby jack).
- It's 1 cup of sour ceam (optional).
This Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe is everyone's favorite game day or party appetizer! Made with juicy shredded chicken, creamy ranch dressing, cream cheese, hot sauce, and loads of cheese, this easy and delicious Buffalo Chicken Dip is then baked until golden, bubbly, and perfect for dipping. After the chicken is in the pan poor the container of Frank's Buffalo Sauce on it. Then poor both salad dressings on it.
AMAZING buffalo chicken dip instructions
- boil chicken till done. separate chicken with two forks. ( may use kitchen shears for smaller pieces).
- combine all ingredients into a crop pot and stir until dip is evenly spread..
- best served with tortilla chips!!!.
Serve warm with crackers, chips, pretzels and/or vegetables. Garnish with green onions, if desired, and serve warm with crackers, chips, pretzels, and/or vegetables. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, hot pepper sauce and salad dressing. Throw it in the microwave for a couple seconds. Add cream cheese, canned or cooked chicken (shredded or chunks for a more thick dip).