Apple Crisp with a Twist. If you like homemade apple pie, then you'll love this easy apple crisp recipe. And if you're a fan of fresh ginger, adding minced ginger to the apple crisp. Learn how to make a DELICIOUS Apple Crisp with a unique twist on this classic dessert.
This will test your thirty-minute capacity as it depends on how fast you can slice those. Our version is an apple crisp made easy (in the microwave.) Recently, Baylor College of Medicine students helped host a class on nutrition, featuring healthier recipes, to a group of They shared with us their recipe for apple crisp - a delicious treat packed with flavors like cinnamon and fresh apples. This easy apple crisp is made the old fashioned way like Grandma used to make, and is perfect with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and salted caramel sauce! You can cook Apple Crisp with a Twist using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Apple Crisp with a Twist
- You need 2 of pears.
- It's 2 of apples.
- It's 1/2 cup of dried cranberries.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar.
- It's 1/2 cup of quick-cooking oats.
- It's 1/2 cup of ground walnuts.
Use a pastry cutter to cut the butter into the oat mixture, using a slight downward twisting motion, until mixture resembled pea-sized crumbs. View full nutritional breakdown of No Bake Apple Crisp with a Twist calories by ingredient. Use any variation of nut butter (ie Nutella would be delicious and you wouldn't need the syrup). Discover the secret ingredient that makes this the crispiest apple crisp ever! 'lowfat yogurt (cultured pasteurized nonfat milk, cream, live and active cultures: s. thermophilus, L. bulgaricus, L. acidophilus, bifidus and L. casei), apples, evaporated cane sugar, water, wheat flour, vegetable oils.
Apple Crisp with a Twist instructions
- don't forget to wash your hands..
- pre-heat oven to 375°.
- core, peel and slice apples and pears.
- lightly grease 8-inch baking pan.
- place apples, pears and cranberries with 1 tablespoon floor, honey and lemon juice in the baking pan. Stir..
- in large bowl, cut the butter into small pieces. Add the cup flour, Brown sugar, oats and walnuts. use your hands to mix the ingredients until it's crumbly. Sprinkle the mixture over the Apple and part mixture..
- bake for 30-40 mintues or until Brown and crisp on top..
Fluffy cinnamon pancakes would be good on their own, but fill them with shredded apples and sprinkle brown sugar on top and you've got yourself the breakfast that no one can resist waking up early There's no dessert that couldn't be improved with a hearty dose of caramel. This apple crisp has a thick layer of topping. This is a bit of an understatement. I definitely like to use a mixture when possible to give every bite a slightly different twist, and I like to use some apples that are more tart than not, mixed with a smaller amount of a sweeter variety. This quick and easy apple crisp is filled with tender baked apple slices and topped with a crunchy brown sugar oat streusel.