Cheesy Bell Pepper Nachos. These delicious Bell Pepper Nachos are the perfect party appetizer … the perfect bite-sized treat that's easy to make! I don't know about you, but I'm definitely someone who eats with my eyes first, and these nachos are gorgeous! Ready to try this easy, cheesy recipe for yourself?
Covered in melted cheese and fresh cilantro, you'll love the classic flavors of this. If you're in the mood for nachos, but not all the calories, here's a recipe for Bell Pepper Nachos. These Nachos came about when I had a bumper of bell peppers and assorted veggies to use. You can cook Cheesy Bell Pepper Nachos using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Bell Pepper Nachos
- Prepare 3 of large bell peppers.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 3 tbs of taco seasoning.
- It's 2/3 cup of beef broth.
- You need 6 oz of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 6 oz of or more pepper jack cheese.
- Prepare As needed of Toppings: Tomatoes, onions, lettuce, sour cream, and ect.
The cauliflower is shredded and lightly cooked with the taco spices. The nacho cheese sauce is super Easy, just mix everything and bring to boil to thicken. Loaded turkey mini bell pepper nachos - game changer!! These low-carb nachos are loaded with turkey taco meat, cheese and all your favorite nacho toppings!
Cheesy Bell Pepper Nachos step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Wash and dry your bell peppers, then cut into small triangles..
- Place the cut peppers on a baking sheet in the oven and bake for 10 minutes. Set aside..
- While the peppers are in the oven, brown the ground beef in a skillet on the stove over medium heat. Drain any excess liquids..
- Next, add taco seasoning and beef broth and bring to a boil. Simmer over medium heat for 5 minutes with the lid off so that the seasoning can infuse with the ground beef..
- Remove the lid and continue simmering until the taco meat reduces and becomes thick. You don’t want it liquidy. It should be nice and thick..
- Spoon the ground beef mixture onto each bell pepper covering from end to end as much as possible..
- Sprinkle the yellow cheddar cheese on top of the ground beef mixture..
- Place the baking sheet in the oven on the top shelf and bake for 5 minutes, then turn the oven to broil and broil for 1-2 minutes until the cheese melts and gets nice and bubbly. (Watch carefully as it can burn quickly!).
- Remove from the oven and top with chopped cilantro, lettuce, sour cream, red onion, jalapenos, and tomatoes..
Divide bell peppers between baking sheets. Toss with olive oil, cumin, chili powder, and garlic powder. Season generously with salt and pepper. Lay the wedges on the baking sheets in a single layer, cut side up. We love digging into a pile of cheesy nachos, but the carbs and calories are often out of hand.