Chocolate chip cookies no brown sugar. Have you ever wanted to make chocolate chip cookies but do not have brown sugar? You are in luck we can use honey or maple syrup as a substitution. This recipe for chocolate chip cookies without brown sugar has no granulated sugar either.
This is the traditional chocolate chip cookie - much like a better Mrs. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs, one at a time then stir in the vanilla. You can have Chocolate chip cookies no brown sugar using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip cookies no brown sugar
- You need 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- It's 1 tsp of sugar vanilla.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 150 g of butter.
- Prepare of Chocolat chips.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
Blend in the sifted ingredients to form a soft dough. Gluten Free Oatmeal Chocolate Chip CookiesThe Fit Cookie. White Chocolate Chip and Macadamia Nut Chocolate Cookies. Cream the butter with the sugar and the honey.
Chocolate chip cookies no brown sugar instructions
- Mix soften butter with sugar until creamy.
- Then add 1 egg.
- Add the flour and the baking powder mix until dough and add chocolate chips.
- Roll and cut with the cookies butter bake for 20 minutes 180°C.
Stir in the eggs and vanilla. Add the flour and baking soda. I also added flax seeds and for the chocolate chips I put in chocolate covered raisins. I will definitely make this again. It is seriously the Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever!