Crockpot Hawaiian Chicken. When it comes to making dinner, I LOVE to use my crockpot. Place the Chicken Tenderloins in the Crockpot. Pour the sauce mixture over the chicken.
You cannot go wrong with a honey bbq sauce. This gluten free crockpot Hawaiian chicken recipe is full of flavor and super easy to prepare. Let the slow cooker do all of the work for you and come home to an easy gluten-free dinner! You can have Crockpot Hawaiian Chicken using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Hawaiian Chicken
- Prepare 3 of chicken thighs.
- You need 1 cup of bbq sauce.
- You need 1 can of crushed pineapples.
- You need 2 teaspoons of soy sauce.
- Prepare of Garlic powder to cover each thigh.
- You need of Ginger to sprinkle on each thigh.
This Crock Pot Hawaiian Chicken is massive delicious and will remind you of those tropical flavors you enjoy in the islands if you've ever been there. This chicken has the sweetness of fresh pineapple. Delicious Crockpot Hawaiian Chicken is the perfect combination of chicken breast and pineapple with an epic sauce. You will not believe how easy this recipe is to make and how great it tastes.
Crockpot Hawaiian Chicken instructions
- Mix all ingredients (except chicken) in crockpot..
- Add chicken thighs on the mixture and take some of the mixture and cover the thighs..
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours..
This Crock Pot Hawaiian BBQ Chicken is quick, simple, full of flavor, and thrown together in just minutes. This is a perfect dinner for those busy nights and the pineapple in this. This recipe for Crock-Pot Hawaiian Chicken is a super easy and kid friendly way to prepare the ever so frugal Crock-Pot Hawaiian Chicken Recipe. This easy recipe brings great flavors of pineapple. Make this crock pot hawaiian bbq chicken recipe today.