Green Bean Casserole. For Golden Green Bean Casserole: Substitute Campbell's® Condensed Golden Mushroom Soup for the Cream of Mushroom Soup. Place green beans and soup in a large microwave-safe bowl. Mix well and heat in the microwave on Transfer green bean mixture to a casserole dish and sprinkle with French fried onions and remaining.
Classic Green Bean Casserole is one of those Thanksgiving recipes that you don't need to reinvent. It's absolutely perfect just the way it is. No Thanksgiving feast is complete without one. You can cook Green Bean Casserole using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Green Bean Casserole
- It's 2 can of (28 oz) green beans.
- You need 2 can of (10.5 oz) cream of mushroom soup.
- It's 8 slice of chopped bacon.
- It's 1 small of diced onion.
- You need 3 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It's of french fried onions.
- You need of pepper.
Green Bean Casserole is definitely one of my favorite dishes to also bring to get-togethers or family dinners. This includes my Lightened-Up Creamy Green Bean Casserole. This Healthy Green Bean Casserole recipe is made from scratch with lightened-up ingredients, it's fresh and creamy and crispy, and it is full of the absolute best flavors. Always a crowd fave! "Classic" green bean casserole means different things to different people.
Green Bean Casserole step by step
- Cook chopped bacon till crispy, drain and set aside..
- Mix green beans, soup, 1/2 bacon, onion & worchestershire in a 2 quart casserole dish sprayed with non-stick spray..
- Bake at 350°F till heated through and bubbly..
- Stir in about 1 cup french fried onions. Place additional ff onions around edge and remaining bacon in center and serve hot..
For some, green bean casserole consists of frozen and canned ingredients, quickly tossed together and baked as the token. Green bean casserole is the quintessential Thanksgiving side. Bizarrely, I never had it on my Thanksgiving table growing up, but I've become obsessed as an adult. For this recipe, I ditched the. A great side dish for a holiday or any day.