Spaghetti Bolognase Soup. Our best ever spaghetti bolognese is super easy and a true Italian classic with a meaty, chilli sauce. This recipe comes courtesy of BBC Good Food user Andrew Balmer. We Aussies have a thing about shortening words.
It is made up of bold veal and pork mince sauce. Who doesn't love pasta drenched in a meaty tomato sauce! Spaghetti Bolognese is a classic everywhere in the world except for Italy where it doesn't exist. You can cook Spaghetti Bolognase Soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Bolognase Soup
- Prepare half of a pound of lean beef mince.
- Prepare can of tomatos.
- It's 1 of onion.
- Prepare squeeze of tomato puree.
- You need of big spoon of pesto.
- Prepare a few of sun dried tomatos.
- You need teaspoon of dried Oregano.
- It's to taste of salt.
- It's bundle of spaghetti about 25mm across.
- It's of Grated dried Parmesan.
- It's leaves of few fresh basil.
A traditional spaghetti Bolognese recipe with homemade Bolognese sauce and tender beef, making this a family favourite. Time to ditch the readymade sauce! Everyone needs a basic spaghetti Bolognese recipe that still tastes great, no matter how simple. Get that depth of flavour by cooking the sauce very gently until it's super rich.
Spaghetti Bolognase Soup instructions
- Give the meat a good browning over a high heat. You might add a touch of olive oil if it's very lean and starts to burn. If its fatty pour off the fat..
- Chop your onion. You can do it as fine as you like. I went crazy and added a bit of sun dried tomato here too.
- Add onion, tomato, oregano, pesto, sun dried tomato and enough water to make two bowls of soup to the mince. Bring to the boil and simmer for 45 min to an hour..
- When its cooked add a little salt to taste then break the Spaghetti into the liquid. And cook till its Al Dente, or however you like it..
- Serve with a sprinkle of Parmesan and a bit of fresh basil. Then take a picture and post it on my page LOL.
Spaghetti Bolognese is a classic Italian meat sauce that is a staple in most families. It delivers BIG, bold, complex flavors in super LITTLE time and is. Paleo Spaghetti Squash Bolognese is a good dinner recipe for those who have to (or want to) avoid eating pasta. Spaghetti Squash happens to be a good substitute for pasta. Liven up spaghetti by adding a bangin' Bolognese sauce!