Thai Red Curry Chicken (Pad Prik/Paprik). Thai Red Curry - everything we know and love about Thai food! Big, bold Thai flavours, beautifully fragrant, the creamy red curry sauce is so good you can put anything in it and it will be amazing! A Thai Red Curry with Chicken is one of the world's most popular curries!
Pad Prik King Moo is a dry red curry that is mouthwateringly delicious. Super easy and quick recipe for an amazing stand alone or dinner party dish. If you have arrived here searching for an authentic Thai recipe for Pad Prik King Moo or Pad Prik King Pork Curry Stir Fry then you have come to the right. You can have Thai Red Curry Chicken (Pad Prik/Paprik) using 24 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thai Red Curry Chicken (Pad Prik/Paprik)
- Prepare 400 g of Chicken Meat.
- You need of [Marinade].
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Fish Sauce.
- It's of [Thai Red Curry Paste] - blend/pounded.
- It's 20 g of Dried Chilli (rehydrate, deseed).
- It's 20 g of Galangal.
- You need 30 g of Garlic.
- You need 20 g of Fresh Coriander Stems/Roots.
- You need 20 g of Ginger.
- Prepare 30 g of Fresh Lemongrass.
- Prepare 20 g of Shrimp Paste.
- You need 2-5 g of Coriander Powder.
- It's 2-5 g of Cumin Powder.
- Prepare 2-5 g of White Pepper Powder.
- It's 2 g of Salt.
- It's 1 Tbsp of Key/Kaffir Lime Peel.
- You need of [For Stir Fry].
- You need 50 g of Long Beans (or any veggie of your choice).
- You need 2-5 of Kaffir Lime Leaves.
- Prepare as needed of Cooking Oil.
- It's of [Optional].
- Prepare 2-5 g of Fennel Powder (for Paste).
- You need 2 Tbsp of Palm Sugar (for Stir Fry).
- You need as needed of Juice from 1 Key/Kaffir Lime (for Stir Fry).
Quick and easy stir-fry of red curry and long beans. This dish concentrates the iconic flavours of Thailand into one quick and easy stir-fry. Chicken and crunchy long beans tossed in salty-sweet red curry paste, and served with creamy salted duck egg. Chicken fried with red curry paste.
Thai Red Curry Chicken (Pad Prik/Paprik) instructions
- MARINADE: marinate the chicken in Fish Sauce for 30 minutes or more..
- CHICKEN: When ready, heat 2-3 Tbsp of Cooking Oil until hot. Fry the Chicken until brown all over, remove and set aside..
- CURRY PASTE: heat another 2-3 Tbsp of Cooking Oil until hot. Fry the Red Curry Paste, Vegetables, Kaffir Lime Leaves, (Palm Sugar and Lime Juice too) and cook until the oil separates..
- ASSEMBLY: Then add the Chicken and mix well. Cook until the Curry Paste is dry. Serve with cooked rice and fried egg..
Gai pad prik gaeng (, or chicken fried with red curry paste, is one of my favorite Thai street food recipes. Here's the full recipe: There are many amazing Thai street food dishes to eat and to cook, but one of my personal go-to dishes is something known as gai pad prik gaeng. Usually stir fried with chicken or beef and personally I love with beef because the pungent spicy red curry and green beans goes SO well with beef! If you deiced to use chicken, you can go ahead and do so, nothing to adjust - just follow exact this pad prik king recipe! Deliciously flavorful, easy to make and perfectly satisfying.