Tuna, Avocado and Pasta Salad.
You can cook Tuna, Avocado and Pasta Salad using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tuna, Avocado and Pasta Salad
- You need 300 grams of Rigatoni Pasta.
- It's 1 of Red Onion.
- Prepare 200 grams of Cherry tomatoes.
- It's 250 grams of Canned Corn.
- It's 300 grams of Greek Yoghurt.
- It's 150 ml of Balsamic Salad Dressing.
- It's 1 large of Avocado.
- You need 370 grams of Canned Tuna.
Tuna, Avocado and Pasta Salad step by step
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions. Rinse with cold water..
- Finely chop onion, slice cherry tomatoes into quarters and the avocado into small cubes..
- Drain the corn, tuna and add to the avocado, onion and tomatoes. Mix together..
- Once the pasta has cooled add to the rest of the mix..
- Mix the Greek yogurt and balasmic dressing to taste. Then mix in with the rest of the ingredients.
- Now ready to serve by itself or as a side..