Chicken Shawarma Plate.
You can cook Chicken Shawarma Plate using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Shawarma Plate
- Prepare of Chicken Shawarma.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of chicken boneless.
- You need 1/2 cup of yogurt.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt (or to taste).
- It's 1/2 tsp of red chili powder.
- It's 1 tsp of whole spices garam masala.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander seeds crushed.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chili flakes.
- It's 1 tsp of tandoori masala.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic & ginger chopped.
- It's 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It's 2 tbsp of oil.
Chicken Shawarma Plate step by step
- Marinate chicken for 20m with: yogurt, salt, red chili powder, whole spices gram masala, black pepper powder, tandoori masala, lemon juice.
- Put oil in pan and heat.
- Add cumin seeds.
- Add garlic and ginger to sautee (paste or chopped).
- Add coriander seeds.
- Add chili flakes.
- Add marinated chicken.
- Cover the pan for 10-15m (or until chicken is cooked).