Crockpot shredded chicken tacos. Slow cooker recipes are simply the best, aren't they? In your slow cooker, mix the salsa, lime juice, taco seasoning, and cilantro. Shredded Chicken Tacos slow cooker recipe will be a hit with the entire family.
This is a very easy freezer friendly recipe. Dissolve taco seasoning into chicken broth. Place chicken breasts in crock pot and pour chicken broth over. You can cook Crockpot shredded chicken tacos using 4 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot shredded chicken tacos
- It's of chicken breast (I use 5lbs we are family of 6).
- Prepare Jar of salsa your choice.
- Prepare of Cilantro chopped to your taste.
- It's of Taco seasoning pack or create your own.
With two forks, shred the chicken meat into bite-size pieces. To freeze, place shredded meat into freezer bags with the juices. Press out all the air and seal. Add chicken to crockpot, turn on crockpot, shred chicken, add ingredients, and eat.
Crockpot shredded chicken tacos instructions
- Pour some salsa in crockpot as a bed for chicken. Lay chicken on bed, sprinkle some seasoning on top, add salsa and cilantro repeat if needed end with salsa. Cook on low 8 hours. Once done shred chicken will be super tender. NOTE: this can have endless add ons. I add onion, lime, garlic, and sometimes corn. This this is really one of those things the imagination is the limit. If you like it in a taco add it. Please enjoy and have fun cooking!!!.
You can take this shredded chicken and add it to anything your little heart desires. These crockpot chicken tacos have been one of my go-to meals forever and it is for good reason. Mexican shredded chicken is delicious served in tortillas, over rice or on top of a salad, and is a great way to meal prep chicken for the week! I never, ever have trouble getting my kids to eat dinner when. A super easy chicken taco dinner!