Focaccia Bread. This delicious Rosemary Focaccia Bread recipe is easy to make, and topped with fresh rosemary, olive oil and flaky sea salt. Meet my all-time favorite focaccia bread recipe. ♡. Our focaccia has a moist but airy crumb sandwiched between thin but ultra-crunchy top and bottom crusts, thanks to a generous amount of olive oil in the pan and on top of the dough.
Typical to Liguria and Genoa in particular it's often called focaccia. Focaccia Bread, Our Favorite Yeast Bread To Make At Home. Focaccia is our favorite yeast-bread to make at home. You can have Focaccia Bread using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Focaccia Bread
- You need of For Dough :.
- It's 1 cup of maida (all purpose flour).
- It's 1 teaspoon of activated dry yeast.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- It's 1 teaspoon of oragano.
- You need 1 teaspoon of chilli flakes.
- It's 4 tablespoon of warm water or milk.
- It's to taste of salt.
- It's 1/2 cup of capsicum.
- It's of For topping:.
- It's 10 of rings olives.
- You need 1/2 tsp of oragano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of mixed herbs.
- Prepare of Milk for brushing.
It has a crisp outside and soft inside, and is perfect to serve with dinner, soups. Focaccia is a great bread that everyone should know how to make. Focaccia bread is made with pantry staples that are mixed by hand, then let rest and folded. This focaccia bread recipe is soft, fluffy and great as an appetizer for Italian dishes.
Focaccia Bread instructions
- Mix all ingredients for flour and make a soft dough like Roti..
- Give rest it for 2 - 3 hours..
- Knead dough properly with help of olive oil..
- Give rest it again for 20 mim..
- After that Knead it well and spread it on a oven proof tray..
- Give slightly milk wash to it. Add toppings of your choice. Sprinkle oragano and chilli flakes..
- Bake it for 20 min at 180 degree temperture..
- Its ready now..
- You can use it for sandwiches, Panini and eat as it is with sauce or dip..
You can eat Focaccia bread any time of the day, with coffee for breakfast, with a glass of wine during meal time. Focaccia bread is made with very few ingredients. The five ingredients include: flour, water, salt, yeast, and olive oil. Like most all bread recipes, there is not one singular way to approach focaccia. This focaccia recipe is as fuss-free as bread recipes go.