Instant pot Goulash. Time to ditch plain old spaghetti! Instant Pot Goulash is going to be your new favorite thing! Learn how to cook Flavorful & Easy Instant Pot Goulash (Pressure Cooker Goulash)!
Our Instant Pot goulash recipe is SPECIAL and UNIQUE!.the Instant Pot uses its magic to take cheaper cuts of meat and have them taste like high-end Now there are two key spice ingredients to a Hungarian Goulash and that would be caraway seed (like the. This Instant Pot Goulash is a spin on the Hungarian classic using macaroni and ground beef for a hearty, comforting family dinner made in one pot! Use your Instant Pot® to make this fuss-free goulash including noodles, ground beef, canned View image. You can have Instant pot Goulash using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Instant pot Goulash
- You need 1 box of elbow noodles.
- It's 1 can of tomato juice.
- Prepare of Onion (optional).
- Prepare 1 lbs of hamburger meat or turkey.
- It's of Hot sauce optional.
- You need of Any spices you have on hand.
- It's of Spices.
- It's of If I don’t have onions I use onion powder.
- You need of Garlic.
- You need of Italian seasoning.
- You need of Basil.
- It's of Salt pepper.
- Prepare of For more heat add a can of diced tomatoes and green chilies.
Instant Pot® Goulash. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. This Instant Pot Goulash is made with SIX ingredients and one pot! It's a family favorite Instant Pot pasta featuring lean ground beef and macaroni. This Instant Pot Hungarian Goulash gives me all of the warm and fuzzy feels.
Instant pot Goulash instructions
- Brown hamburger in instant pot, then drain grease, and Sauté onions with hamburger And seasoning..
- Then when you have the onions how you like them add the tomato juice and noodles mix up some. Make sure all noodles are covered in the liquid..
- Cook on low pressure time for cooking 0. Quick release. Hopefully the noodles won’t burn on the bottom..
- Top with cheese (I like to leave it set to soak up the juice more 10-15 mins on keep warm, till the noodles are bigger and there’s no liquid, this one turns out perfect).
- I added some sweet peppers because I needed to use them up before they went bad, I normally wouldn’t have peppers in this..
It reminds me so much of my mom and my childhood. Growing up, my mom used to make goulash all the time on weekends. Win dinner tonight with this quick and easy Instant Pot Goulash! Cooking goulash in the Instant Pot makes the beef so tender and moist and locks in the gorgeous flavors. This American Style Instant Pot Goulash is rather different from the Hungarian version.