Killer Green Bean Casserole.
You can have Killer Green Bean Casserole using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Killer Green Bean Casserole
- Prepare 4 can of french cut green beans.
- It's 1/2 cup of onion.
- It's 5 tbsp of butter.
- It's 1/3 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 cup of milk or 1/2 &1/2.
- It's 4 tbsp of dry sherry.
- It's 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of mushrooms.
- You need 2 cup of parmessan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 can of french fried oinions.
Killer Green Bean Casserole step by step
- Heat oven to 350°F Fahrenheit..
- Place green beans in the colander they must be completely dry before putting them in a 9 inch by 14 inch pan. Make sure the beans in the pan are leveled..
- Melt butter and stir in the onions. Cook until onions are softened..
- Let the butter cool then quickly stir in flour..
- With the pan on low heat. Stir in milk, sherry, flour, pepper, and salt..
- Cook until the batter thickens..
- Stir in mushrooms. Remove from heat..
- Stir in cheese..
- Pour batter over top of the green beans let it stand into the batter mixes in with the green beans. Place in oven at 350°F fahrenheit for 35 to 40 minutes or until beans are boiling..
- Option : spread fried onions over the top of the green beans and placed back in the oven until onions turn crispy..