spicy enchilada pie. Layers of seasoned beef, refried beans and tortillas make this enchilada pie recipe just delicious. Serve your family this pie that's made with chicken, Pillsbury® Big & Flaky dinner rolls and Old El Paso® enchilada sauce - a tasty dinner. A great way to use the slightly sweet and spicy Hatch chiles, this enchilada pie is a fabulous Tasty comfort food and a fun way to use slightly spicy, slightly sweet Hatch chiles when they're available at.
Give your midweek meal a Mexican twist with our easy enchilada pie. Easy pot pie recipe with Mexican appeal! These Chicken Enchilada Pot Pies are hearty, zesty, and a Travel Enthusiast, and the Resident Cookery Queen of A Spicy Perspective. You can have spicy enchilada pie using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of spicy enchilada pie
- It's 4 of boneless/ skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 of pouch taco seasonings.
- Prepare 2 large of can enchilada sauce.
- You need 2 of packs shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 can of black olives.
- Prepare 1 of pack corn tortilla.
- You need 1 cup of salsa.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of salt/ pepper to taste.
This roasted tomatillo creamy chicken enchilada pie is the epitome of good comfort food. So real talk, it's a layered chicken enchilada pie that's smothered in homemade roasted tomatillo cream. Enchilada Pie from Delish.com is a dinner game changer. Assemble pie: Spoon an even layer of chicken on top of baked tortilla crust then top with half the corn, black beans, and cheeses.
spicy enchilada pie step by step
- place chicken, 2 cups water, taco seasoning, salsa, chili powder, garlic powder in slow cooker. cook on high for 4-6 hours.
- when tender remove chicken from marinade and shred.
- prepare the tortillas by lightly frying them in a pan with olive oil.
- layer the bottom of your dish with the fried tortillas.
- then make a layer of chicken, put enchilada sauce over chicken, then a layer of cheese.
- repeat by layering tortillas over the top of what you have and then chicken and then sauce..
- top with remainder of cheese and finish with the sliced black olives.
- bake on 350° for around 20-30 min allowing the dish to come together.
- I like to top it with lettuce tomatoes and sour cream.
- this is my first recipe: ) I hope it was helpful, and I hope you enjoy it<3.
Keywords: enchilada recipe, Late Summer Vegetable Enchilada Pie, mexican enchiladas, mexican This was really yummy! However, it was spicier than I expected given that I didn't see any comments. Easy Main Dish Main Dish Easy Baking American Enchilada Onion Recipes Colby Tomato Beef Cinco de Mayo. This Bags to Dishes Meal, Chicken Enchilada Pie, is made up of mostly shelf stable ingredients but does Now keep in mind, this recipe is a little on the spicy side, even using mild enchilada sauce. Buffalo wings are a necessity on game day.