Crockpot Cranberry Orange Chicken.
You can have Crockpot Cranberry Orange Chicken using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Cranberry Orange Chicken
- It's 1 of large pack chicken thighs (bone in, skin on).
- It's 1 can of cranberry sauce.
- You need 3/4 cup of orange juice.
- It's 1 envelope of Lipton recipe secrets(dry onion soup mix).
- You need of Fresh minced garlic (6 cloves).
- It's 1 of onion, sliced thin.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of baby carrots.
- It's of Sprinkle Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Sprinkle Adobo.
Crockpot Cranberry Orange Chicken instructions
- Rinse your chicken thighs in cold water and pat dry with paper towels, then place on top of large baking sheet.......
- Generously sprinkle both sides of thighs with black pepper and adobo......
- Set your oven to BROIL and broil thighs until golden, then place thighs into your crockpot.....
- Combine cranberry sauce, orange juice, Lipton recipe secret envelope, some black pepper, fresh minced garlic and a sprinkle of adobo in a bowl......Mix well.....It’s ok if a few lumps of cranberry sauce remain !!! 🙂.
- Pour cranberry sauce mixture over chicken thighs in crockpot.......
- Add onions and baby carrots to crockpot......Stir gently........
- Cook on low for 6 hours.........
- Serve with some veggies or mashed potatoes and enjoy 😉!.